Dean Cooley GM is a Chevrolet, Buick and GMC dealer that operates in Dauphin, MB but serves the Parkland area. Our dealership also has a full after sales suite that includes service, parts, accessories and collision centre. We are looking for a sales consultant to join our team. If you are a person who wants to build a long term career while leveraging your sales experience and passion for the automotive industry, you may be the perfect fit for our team.
- Greet and interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, including professional telephone courtesy.
- Generate and follow up on lead and mature them into final sales. This will include conducting cold calls to potential customers
- Learn, retain and communicate information regarding features, advantages and benefits of all new and certified pre-owned vehicles in addition to any fixed operations related services that may be of benefit to the customer
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting through post-sale contact. We require our team mates to provide excellent customer service by maintaining and retaining those relationships.
- Consistently demonstrate the benchmark selling techniques for automotive sales as trained by management and as described in training materials.
- Review, learn and apply all job-related training. Actively seek to improve skill set through all offered training opportunities.
- Participate in monitoring and positively impact the achievement of the store sales volume and metrics goals. Meet and maintain your own personal volume goal while maintaining an above average quality of sale.
- Assist any customer in all dealership departments in a timely and appropriate manner.
We are looking for candidates that have the following traits or experience:
- We do not require you to have previous automotive sales however prior experience in industries such as serving and hospitality, electronics sales, furniture sales, real estate, insurance or pharmaceutical sales is considered an asset
- A Self-motivated individual with high energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills especially over the phone
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate professionally with clients
- Needs to be proficient with computers and various forms of technology
- A continuous learner who is coachable-must be able to work independently but also as part of a team
- An awareness of the automotive industry is an asset
- Class 5 Drivers license
What we offer:
- A positive, progressive and professional working environment
- An invaluable combination of competitive compensation and excellent corporate culture
- Group health benefits plan and employee and family assistance program
- Opportunities for professional growth with ongoing training
- Strong Management team and support
- Part of the Murray Auto Group, One of Canada’s Top 100 Best Managed Companies
Dean Cooley GM is a Chevrolet, Buick and GMC dealer that operates in Dauphin, MB but serves the Parkland area. Our dealership also has a full after sales suite that includes service, parts, accessories and collision centre. We are looking for a service advisor to join our team.
This is a challenging and fast paced position in our Service Department. This role is responsible for being the liaison between the Customer and the Technician. The position is a process and communication driven based position that outweighs the importance of a strong mechanical background. We are looking for candidates that want to take excellent care of our customers and have a strong desire to help people using the tools available.
Your Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Writing work orders using our computerized Dealer Management System
- Providing recommendations on service and maintenance based on the customers individual vehicle lifecycle
- Updating customers along every step of the way of their service journey using a variety of mediums
- Communicating with technicians, administrators and management
- General administrative work
- Reviewing work completed on customers vehicles at time of check out
The successful candidate must possess the following skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment while being on your feet 80% of the time
- Reliable, Process driven with an understanding of a high sense of urgency
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Personable and outgoing with the ability to work well as a team
- Must have good understanding of computers
- Valid drivers license
- Basic Mechanical experience an asset but we are willing to train the right individual.
There will be on the job training provided for all aspects of the role, complete with reports and statistics along the way that allow for self accountability and a drive for success. A variable based pay plan that allows YOU to be in control of your earnings.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year