The small SUV that’s larger than life.
The Trax's sole engine offering is a turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder that makes 155 horsepower. The Trax comes standard with a six-speed automatic transmission and your choice of front- or all-wheel drive. A firm ride and steady handling give the Trax a feeling of solidity, and quick steering makes it agile in parking lots and urban areas..
The Trax continues into 2022 with only one change, but it's a fairly important one. Last year's anemic 138-hp 1.4-liter four-cylinder has been boosted up to 155 horsepower. Otherwise, the Trax remains an affordable small SUV.
Small SUV, spacious interiour.
A high seating position and expansive headroom make the Trax's cabin feel airy and spacious. The Trax comes standard with a well-integrated, easy-to-use touchscreen mounted at the top of the dashboard. There are also some stitched dashboard inserts that help cultivate a more upscale look.
- Leatherette, deluxe cloth/leatherette, or cloth seat trim
- Four-way manual driver’s seat
- 3.5-in. driver information display
- Day/night rear view mirror
- Six-speaker audio system
- 7-in. infotainment display
- Wireless Apple CarPlay/Wireless Android Auto capability for compatible phones
- Rear vision camera