Important Message from Dean Cooley regarding CoronavirusAs a result of the COVID 19 global pandemic, I wanted to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff is a top priority of myself and the entire management team at Dean Cooley GM. Things are changing daily so the situation is very fluid right now. We are making daily adjustments to the way we do things here at Dean Cooley GM to protect everyone’s safety and health.
To keep our workplace clean and safe, we have recently implemented the following:
- We have a detailed disinfecting plan to ensure that our dealership is safe for our staff and customers
- Vehicles being dropped off for service will be wiped down on the driver touch points to sanitize at the time of drop off and again prior to pick up, including keys.
- Our cleaners have been instructed to focus on disinfecting all touch points around the dealership and spend the necessary extra time to do so.
- We will only allow one customer per shuttle vehicle. The vehicle will be wiped down after each trip. We apologize if this slows down the shuttle service during this time.
- You will be greeted with a sanitation station in both the showroom and fixed operations department.
- All courtesy vehicles also have a strict disinfecting regime
- We have limited access to our facility and we encourage our customers to only come to the visit for a service and not to visit.
- We have reduced the number of seating options in our service lounge to reflect the 6 foot rule and encourage customers to drop off their vehicles and use the shuttle for a ride home.
What we are doing to keep our work space clean and safe for our staff and customers:
- We are educating our staff on the protocol to work safely, respect distance and take the necessary measures to provide a safe environment and experience for our customers at this time.
- All surfaces are wiped down regularly
- All staff have cleaning products at each of their work stations
- All Key fobs, steering wheels and door handles will be wiped down after each interaction.
- Staff are practicing social distancing and exceptional hygiene.
- If anyone is showing signs of any illness, they will not attend work and will self-quarantine.
- Vehicles will be delivered to customers in many sales and service scenarios
- Shuttle drivers are only taking one passenger at a time to respect social distancing
What customers can do to reduce risk:
- Utilize our shop from home program
- Email, Call or Text us
- Book Service appointments online
- Drop off vehicles for service appointments
What our Sales team will do for you:
- Sales Professionals will email, call and text with you
- They will take videos of the vehicles you are interested and send them to you
- They can drive the vehicle out to you for a test drive
- They can deliver the vehicle to you and bring out necessary paperwork for financing
What our Service team will do for you:
- Our advisors can text, email and call you with updates on your vehicle while in service
- Schedule Shuttle Service to drive you home (one customer per vehicle for social distancing)
- Advisors can text or email your invoice for payment online